Outdoor & Environmental Portraits in the San Francisco Bay Area
Office or Outdoor Business Portraits
San Francisco is a beautiful and geographically diverse area with cities, woods, bodies of water, and as many backgrounds as nature can provide. Sometimes executives and entrepreneurs want something different for their headshot — still professionally lit and posed, but a little more casual with a natural backdrop.
Incorporating Your Trade into the Portrait
Environmental portraits can be taken indoors, in your office or storefront, or where you operate your business. We can incorporate your trade into the portrait, allowing your headshot to show a little more about what you do and where you do it.
Outdoor portraits are sometimes chosen by politicians, taken in the locale of their constituents, or entrepreneurs who service the landscape. Anyone with a career that is heavily involved in environmental issues is a good candidate for an outdoor headshot.
Who would benefit from an environmental portrait?
- Fortune 500 executives in front of their building
- Attorneys in front of courthouse, or in law offices
- Storefront business owners on the San Francisco Bay
- Pilots at San Francisco International Airport or Oakland International Airport
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area employees
- National and State Park employees
- Artists in front of art installations
If you have a spot in mind for your outdoor headshot session, contact us today to get on the books.